Sign Up For 2021 Spring/ Summer Classes - Pay Online And Save!
Cleveland Bartending School now allows students to sign up for bartending classes and pay online! You may sign up on this page using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Your payment information is processed by PayPal and is secure. We have published our complete tuition information and our refund and cancellation policy on the bottom half of this page. There are no hidden fees and any amounts paid online are 100% refundable if you do not start class.
Enroll Now - Pay Online Securely!
2021 Tuition Options:
Option 1. Pay in Full Now Online:
$595.00 Total if paid online in full now.
$595.00 Total. Includes free textbook. No additional amount due.
Option 2. Register now, and pay your balance when you start.
$100.00 Registration Fee - Pay online now to save your spot in class.
$525.00 Tuition - Due when you start class. Includes $30.00 textbook.
- Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm, One week in length. New classes start once per month.
- Monday through Friday from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, Two weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- Every Saturday from 10:00am to 6:00pm Five weeks in length. New classes start each week.
- The student may take any combination of day, evening or weekend classes until they complete the ten, 4-hour lessons required to graduate. The classes may be taken in any order after the first day.
- Flexible hours—fit around school, family or another job
After graduation, CBS offers personal job placement assistance and our
online job placement program that allows students to check current job
openings from any computer.
DON'T DELAY, ENROLL ONLINE NOW! Classes will fill up quickly.
The Cleveland Bartending School is authorized by the Ohio State Board of Careers & Colleges OH#95-07-1423T. Our cancellation and refund policy is in compliance with state regulations and is listed below.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY (Ohio Rule #3332-1-10)
- Online Enrollments Refund Policy - Read 2, 3 and 4 below. 100% refund if you do not start classes.
- Any enrollment made via the online payment method on this website may be cancelled via email or snail mail prior to the students actually starting their first class and 100% of the amount paid will be refunded to the student.
- In simple terms, this means if you sign up and pay online via this page, and you never start the bartending class, all money you have paid to the school will be refunded to you.
- No money will be kept by the school for the online enrollment method if you do not start class.
If you enroll online and start class, the standard refund policy listed below will apply.
- A student who starts class and withdraws before the academic term is fifteen percent completed (6 clock hours) will be obligated for twenty-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is fifteen percent complete but before the academic term is twenty-five per cent completed (6 to 10 clock hours) will be obligated for fifty per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is twenty-five per cent complete but before the academic term is forty per cent completed (10 to 16 clock hours) will be obligated for seventy-five per cent of the tuition and refundable fees plus the registration fee.
- A student who starts class and withdraws after the academic term is forty percent completed (16 clock hours) will not be entitled to a refund of the tuition and fees.
- The school will submit refunds to those having terminated their status as students within 30 days after receipt of written notice