Summer is coming to an end (where did the time go?!). In the month of August across the country, we had record-high temperatures, an earthquake, a hurricane and brush fires. Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this.
Here in Cleveland, some of our grads have found successful employment, including:
- Bonnie R. and Kristie S. used our nationwide job placement program to get jobs. Bonnie is in Hollywood, CA and Kristie is in Dayton, OH.
- Paul V. now works at the Chocolate Bar in Downtown Cleveland.
- Laura F. is showing off her newly-acquired bartending skills at Melange, an upscale restaurant.
- Elizabeth E. just got hired at Sam & Tommy's in Painesville, OH.
- Jessica D. and Chris S. recently worked a wedding reception, each earning $240 for six hours of bartending. Not too shabby!
- Vickie R. is opening a restaurant in one of Toledo's historical hotels, The Registry.
Congratulations and best wishes to all of our graduates!